Thursday, February 29, 2024

Oakland Horn Barbecue $100,000 FEMA Grant Gets David Kyuman Kim Legal Response, Points Finger At Kim - ATLNews


Oakland Horn Barbecue $100,000 FEMA Grant Gets David Kyuman Kim's Legal Response, Points Finger At Kim / Matt Horn Friendship After all of the tragedy Matt Horn, his wife Nina Horn, and Horn Hospitality Group has suffered , news of a $100,000 FEMA grant award should be happy news for everyone. So, why is David Kyuman Kim trying to make sure he gets his court-ordered $300,000, regardless? And why did David Kyuman Kim, partner to my friend Aimee Allison (I hope), who in records claims to be a Christian Ethicist, act with what in my option was devilish speed in making himselft "President" of Horn , and then trying to get a quick pay day from an organization he owns five percent of? Why did Matt Horn say to me that David Kyuman Kim was never President of Horn Barbecue? And why did and does the media keep pushing out the bullcrap of a complicated story This vlog is just me off the cuff and in reaction to a very sad call from my friend Matt Horn. I do not know David Kim. But given his association with Aimee, I have to assume he's a good person. We're all in Oakland, which means, we're all family. So what the heck is going on? Well, this is the view of this Oakland vlogger. Here we go.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpOfH3r8f30

No comments:

Post a Comment