Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Steven Liu Interviews Zennie62Media CEO Zennie Abraham On The A's Move To Las Vegas - ATLNews


Steven Liu Interviews Zennie62Media CEO Zennie Abraham On The A's Move To Las Vegas Steven Liu is a high school student in the Bay Area with the Nuela School. He wrote this to me: Hi Zennie, I’m Steven, a Bay Area high school student passionate about all things sports. For one of my classes, I am doing a project where I research and interview people about a specific issue in the Bay Area. I chose to do my project on the A’s leaving Oakland and the potential effects that it might have on the community. After watching your videos and livestreams, I saw your passion about the topic. We can talk on Zoom if that works for you, and I can send a Zoom link given your responses and available times, preferably this week. Thanks so much! Thanks, Steven
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDGiTQscI9Y

No comments:

Post a Comment