Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Tur-ha Ak Oakland CM Carroll Fife's Husband Accused Of Beating Vincent Williams 3rd

Tur-ha Ak Oakland CM Carroll Fife's Husband Accused Of Beating Vincent Williams 3rd
Tur-ha Ak Oakland CM Carroll Fife's Husband Accused Of Beating Vincent Williams 3rd It's said that everyone is innocent until proven guilty but this news comes directly from the person who was attacked to an intermediary, who then sent it to me, Zennie Abraham, CEO of Zennie62Media. Vincent Williams 3rd is Founder of Urban Compassion Project and who was shot in the head in December of last year while driving on the San Francisco / Oakland Bay Bridge. Mr. Williams is also the Founder of Keep Oakland Beautiful, an effort to clean up the trash around homeless encampments. Just a few minutes ago, he wrote this horrifying email: All of these messages strike me as interesting as no one has yet to speak about how I was literally attacked and assaulted my City Council member Carol Fifes husband and body guard today. All because Carol and her promises have compromised all of the progress that every one is making. She has been feeding misinformation to theses so called "white advocates" who are feeding it to our unhoused neighbors. This gentleman chocked me out, body slammed me, pushed me multiple times, and smashed the back of my head into the concrete. All while knowing about the traumatic brain and spinal injury I just sustained. Furthermore, Carol, and her husband, would have everyone belive I attempted to assault her, when all I was doing was utilizing my right to free speech. Unfortunately when I returned home, my body locked up on me, I seized up, and had to struggle for 40 minutes just to get to my phone to call emergency. As I type this, I am currently in emergency, with no use of my legs, and we are afraid that this is a result of Carol's husband aggravating adsault on me today. I am very scared I may never walk again, and all because he took it onto his own hands and tried to literally kill me today... You all know that UCP made great strides working with these individuals in this encampment, only to have seen it unravel because of others agendas. Oakland deserves to see a day where we can have heated debates with out this type of violence. I am awaiting a CT scan and mri of my neck and spine. With grave concern of the future of Oakland... Vincent A completely horrible event that must be appropriately addressed by the Oakland Police Department, ASAP.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrRS86gBi-Q

No comments:

Post a Comment