Friday, November 4, 2022

Hey Steven Tavares & Loren Taylor, Zennie Abraham Is His Mom’s Caregiver, Not In A Basement In ATL

Hey Steven Tavares & Loren Taylor, Zennie Abraham Is His Mom’s Caregiver, Not In A Basement In ATL
Hey Steven Tavares & Loren Taylor, Zennie Abraham Is His Mom’s Caregiver, Not In A Basement In ATL Someone sent me a podcast made by Steven Tavares who owns East Bay Citizen blog and Oakland District 6 Councilmember and Mayoral Candidate Loren Taylor. The person who sent it said that you all had good things to say about me. Presumably that was to butter me up to get me to vlog favorably about the podcast. Well I listened and all was good until I got a wiff of Steven’s crack about me living in my Mother’s basement in Atlanta. Then he and Loren and whomever the other person is started laughing. That was classless. Steven I have never treated you that way. But you have some real nerve. First, I am my Mom’s caregiver. She’s 88. Second, I still have my place in Oakland. Third, we’re not in Atlanta, but 50 miles outside of it. Loren, I thought you knew my situation and was expecting you to stop laughing and correct Steven. You didn’t. You know better. Don’t let someone else’s bad thoughts wash over your good sense. Say something. Don’t fear to talk. Defend your own honor. Don’t be weak. I hope both of you reach 60. I pray you both are there for your parents. Otherwise you will hear from me. Stay tuned.
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXkl7StjvYs

No comments:

Post a Comment