Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Sheldon Adelson Disses Oakland Raiders Las Vegas NFL Stadium Deal Terms

Sheldon Adelson Disses Oakland Raiders Las Vegas NFL Stadium Deal Terms
Sheldon Adelson Disses Oakland Raiders Las Vegas NFL Stadium Deal Terms At last week's Fall NFL Owners Meeting, I told an NFL Official that The Oakland Raiders wanted to own their own stadium and the Las Vegas deal did not have that. That person believed I was wrong - I said "Watch. I know what the Raiders want." Here's Adelson: "I negotiated to bring in the Oakland Raiders, an NFL football team from Oakland, because they don't have a stadium there, that I would build a stadium and rent it out to the Oakland Raiders," Adelson said on Wednesday during a travel technology conference in Tel Aviv. Adelson, who succeeded this month in getting legislation passed to enable the construction of the stadium, said his problems now involve negotiations with the Raiders. "They want so much," he said. "So I told my people, 'Tell them I could live with the deal, I could live without the deal. Here's the way it's gonna go down. If they don't want it, bye-bye,'" he said. This was originally reported at Yahoo, but I'm looking for the video.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/L1hJFJ_KcpI

No comments:

Post a Comment