Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Atlanta Bar and Grill Max Lager's has Atlanta Beer Week



Max Lager's Atlanta 
You may remember Max Lager's American Bar and Grill on 320 Peachtree Street in Atlanta as a place I visited while in Atlanta for Mom and during the Winter Olympics? Well, I'm back and this time the place that feels like Cheers has something called Atlanta Beer Week on May 16th through May 23rd.

In the video above Jessica took her first attempt at vlogging and scored a "A" in talking about the event. She also told me there's going to be some kind of happening each day during the Atlanta Beer Week period, from Acoustic Sunset and Max Brews at 6:30 PM on May 16th to a tour or the "great beer nations" on the 23rd.

I just wonder how far around the World one can go?

At any rate, check out Max Lager's when you're in Atlanta, and as a note this promo was done even though I paid for the great food and drink! And I'd do it again. I always have fun at Alan LeBlanc's place in downtown Atlanta. And give Jessica the business, if you know what I mean!

www.maxlagers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment