Monday, May 16, 2016

Transgender Rights And North Carolina's Bathroom Bill: Keep Your Eyes To Yourself

Transgender Rights And North Carolina's Bathroom Bill: Keep Your Eyes To Yourself
I didn't want to comment on this but after reading about the views on North Carolina's Bathroom Bill, I have to say this: you all are weird. You are the reason why I go to the bathroom stall and not the urinal. It's folks like you: weird dudes who wonder about the size of black dudes members, who I work to avoid with every trip to the bathroom. For me it's head for the stalls and hide from the urinal weirdos. So why the hell are you people in North Carolina interested in what someone looks like in the bathroom? Leave them alone. What is wrong with you? Just asking.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/8LQ9KKOPD6M

No comments:

Post a Comment