Saturday, February 20, 2016

TSA Body Scanner At SFO Airport Thinks My Balls Are Hot

TSA Body Scanner At SFO Airport Thinks My Balls Are Hot
TSA Body Scanner At SFO Thinks My Balls Are Hot The TSA Body Scanner at SFO Airport signaled me for additional screening and what turned out to be a full body touch search. The agent said it was something around my ball sac. Not kidding. But, and as I knew, the search that happened before my United Airlines flight to Atlanta would turn up nothing. But one of the TSA agents told me they had a problem with false readings on the machine I was in that day. If that was so, then it should not have been used. Also TSA never told me what the substance was. Was it something I sat on? I should be told that. I fully cooperated with the search because I had nothing to hide. The TSA is there to keep us safe but the body scanner should not get excited over my balls.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/Ncuu5GsoTT0

No comments:

Post a Comment