Sunday, January 31, 2016

Lee Houskeeper Tries To Assault Zennie Abraham In SF

Lee Houskeeper Tries To Assault Zennie Abraham In SF
I was going about the business of making a video-blog interview with Ben Davis, the creator of The Bay Lights, as I did two weeks ago, and before his kickoff celebration when out of nowhere and for no reason (as you can see) this guy comes up and puts his back against me and then tried to push me. Because I am much stronger than he is, I thought it add a mistake due to the crowd of people and then when the man turned around, He tried to push me - again, to no avail and for no reason. The man, as it happens, is named Lee Houskeeper and from search seems to fancy himself as some guy who thinks he can get press for people. Now if that means he is jealous of Vloggers and bloggers, he should learn not to try assaulting us. There was no reason to do that and Houskeeper should be jailed for actions like what you see on camera. Whoever has him as a client should fire him. ASAP. I like Ben and what he has done, so if Lee has a misunderstanding for whatever reasons it's because he does not get social media.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/LOsYwWNOkxc

No comments:

Post a Comment