Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Oakland Raiders Start Terrelle Pryor: Zennie Abraham Predicted Pryor's 3rd Year Start 3 Years Ago

Oakland Raiders Start Terrelle Pryor: Zennie Abraham Predicted Pryor's 3rd Year Start 3 Years Ago. Three years ago, Terrelle Pryor was selected in the NFL Supplemental Draft as the Oakland Raiders QB. I said then, and you can see it here, and in the video link below, that Mr. Pryor was going to start in his 3rd year, if not before. Now, Oakland Raiders Head Coach Dennis Allen has announced that Pryor will start against the Indianapolis Colts. When I made the first video, I was criticized and called all kinds of names, so I can stand and say that I was right. And why not? Terrelle Pryor has the right frame, athletic ability, and brains to be effective. Plus, he's a skilled Read-Option Offense runner, and throws well on the run. He had all of these factors going for him three years ago - he just needed the right set of coaches to see his ability, believe in him, and scheme around him. Pryor's got that his year. I was also right about predicting that a "Johnny Manziel" situation would happen in that same video. And I was also correct about my call that the Raiders should not have picked Tyler Wilson, THE MOMENT THEY DID while I was at the 2013 NFL Draft. I said via tweet they should have picked Stanford Running Back Stefan Taylor, The Cardinal's all time leading rusher. The Raiders need running backs - when Darren McFadden goes down to injury, and he will, the Raiders will once again find themselves thin at running back - Taylor, who's made the Arizona Cardinals team, would have made the difference. I also tweeted that E.J. Manuel was an impressive QB for the NFL Draft, while he was playing at The Senior Bowl. I also made the same call in 2011, when I said that Colin Kaepermick was a better prospect than Blane Gabbert, and the best QB at the Senior Bowl. I said he was a "poor man's" Cam Newton. When it comes to football, you can make fun of me, but I always get the last laugh. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment